- Guidance on finding the right real estate professional
- Provide rental assistance
- Offer solutions for temporary, short-term housing
- Manage your home search
- Provide tours and orientation of the local area, shopping, public transportation and schools
- Connect you with trusted lenders, movers and other preferred partners
- Albanian, Cantonese, Dutch, English, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Boston, Brookline, Newton, Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, Roslindale, Roxbury, Needham, Wellesley, Cambridge, Somerville, Watertown, Belmont and more!
Global Relocation Services
Unlimited Sotheby's International Realty is experienced in the fine art of relocation and regularly provides home marketing and home destination services to clients moving to or from the Greater Boston area. We support relocation management and expertise, integrity and a relentless dedication to service. The company serves a luxury and global clientele- many of whom are relocating to the Boston area for executive positions or to seek work in diverse industries such as healthcare, technology, pharmaceutical and education.
About Your Relocation Director - Julie Powers
Julie Powers manages the company's relocation and referrals. Born and raised in Brookline, Ms. Powers also raised her family and continues to live in the community. Julie has worked in real estate for over 15 years and works closely with national and international relocation specialists and companies as well as holding the Certified Relocation Professional designation and serving as a member of the Worldwide ERC. Additionally, to better serve our clients, Julie continually works to develop relationships across the Sotheby's International Realty brand both globally and nationally.
To be connected with one of Unlimited Sotheby's International Realty professionals for your next move, please contact: